2,073 active device installs...

Hey,

I'm happy and very proud to announce that my last game Halma reached 2000 active device installs. I don't know how much of you are using the game often than once, but for me this is a fantastic number and I'm curios how numbers will become in the next days/weeks.

At the moment I paused the working on Kingdom Heroes, I'm stuck and need a little time-out from it. But I'm not lazy, currently I'm working on a little maze-game. Most things are already done, at the moment I have to work on graphics and some coding, because there are sometimes mistakes in displaying the graphics.

If the game will works half as good as Halma, I would be the happiest person on earth ^^

So I want to say thank you again and I hope you all have a great week!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen